Saturday, February 23, 2013

Guilty

This isn't a crime per say, but I did have the means and the motive.  Although I was a reluctant solo participant, not wanting to drive and fish solo again.  Since this is vacation week and my wife gave me the pass to fish I figured I'd better get on it.  After such a good day the other day I figured there was no way I'd have the same luck, but I was wrong.  9-12" of snow had fallen in the area making any kind of travel along the river difficult at best.  A more fitting description would be a sweat fest.  Despite not getting to one of my favorite runs I still managed to get a few fish to hand using the same tried and true tactics from the last post. This is likely to be the end of my winter forays for steelhead this year but we'll have to see how things pan out.











No comments:

Post a Comment